The Author

My Photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I am overcoming schizophrenia, and I believe others can too. Here is how I am managing my condition...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Your Not Forgotten

Hello Readers,

Thank you for following this blog. Lately, I've been busy with my new program for my non-profit, Embracing My Mind, Inc.

The program offers mental health education, coping skills, and stress management among several other things to study about mental illness. These are closed meetings, however, I plan on opening meetings to the public in Atlanta in January 2010.

Thank you for your support.

Ashley

4 comments:

Anonymous Drifter said...

You're doing so well, Ashley. The work you're doing is so important. Best wishes.

The Medcalfs said...

Ashley
Maybe my son and I can drive to Atlanta when you get things going!
Would it be open to people out of town? That is exciting!
Janet

Valash said...

Hello Janet,

I will open meetings to the public in January 2010.

Ashley

Summer said...

Keep up the good work!