The Author

My Photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I am overcoming schizophrenia, and I believe others can too. Here is how I am managing my condition...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Event Announcement: NAMI In Our Own Voice Presentation

I am excited to announce that myself and K.C. Jones (her blog, Hope Is Real) will present our experience with mental health, TONIGHT at Charis Bookstore & More!! The NAMI In Our Own Voice presentation will be located at 1189 Euclid Avenue, Atlanta, Georgia, at 7:30-9PM. This event is sponsored by Charis Bookstore & More and Circle of Grace Community Church. All are welcome, hope to see you there!

For more information about the National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) programs visit the website.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Ashley - I missed your February 9th talk, but would love to catch the next one...do you have another one scheduled yet?

Ashley Smith said...

Hi Lynn,

I do a lot of "closed" presentations for certain groups, however, I will most definitely publicize an In Our Own Voice presentation that is open to the public on the blog.

Thank you,

Ashley Smith