The Author- Ashley

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Ashley and I am a lot of things, read this blog to learn more... Thank you for visiting my blog!

Saturday, March 1, 2014

It's Almost Here-- My First Blog Book What's on My Mind?

I will publish my blog book, What's on My Mind? at the end of this week. You are in for a treat- its a collection of my blog entries from "Overcoming Schizophrenia"- its informative, short, and positive.... Please support me and my new book by buying it on Amazon and giving a review. Thank you!!!

3 comments:

Andrew Wrench said...

This is my first blog so please forgive mistakes.I was touched and inspired by your work when I first discovered it on youtube.I have a son that was diagnosed with schizophrenia 12 years ago.I look forward to reading your book and thank you for the work you do.

Andrew Wrench said...

My son was diagnosed with schizophrenia 12 years ago.I just wanted to let you know,your work is inspiring and powerful,so keep on keeping on.We look forward to reading your book because we know it's gonna be good.

Ashley Smith said...

Hi Andrew, thank you for reaching out to me! I hope you and your son will be comforted knowing that this can be a manageable condition. I wish you and your family all the best in recovery. And come back and give me feedback about the book. Thank you!

Warm regards,
Ashley Smith