The Author- Ashley

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Ashley and I am a lot of things, read this blog to learn more... Thank you for visiting my blog!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Everything is Well

I am well. Staying busy. The Peer-to-Peer group is coming to an end. We have a great group, attendance is high and everyone is enthusiatic about the group.

If you live in Georgia, you may want to take advantage of a NAMI Georgia Connections training July 16-18, 2010 at Mercer University. Please visit the NAMI Georgia website for details at www.namiga.org.

I hope everyone enjoyed the fourth of July!

2 comments:

Lady_Amanda said...

I am glad you are doing well. It's sounds like your really involved in stuff. Do you get a break for the summer then? You need to make to for yourself too! I am glad your back blogging;0)

Hugs,
Amanda

Transcription Service said...

yes every thing is well..
Thank you for the post..