This collection of blog entries was inspired by you! I shared my story with you in mind; people living with a mental illness, family members, students, clinicians, law enforcement, mental health advocates, educators, or anyone interested in the field of mental health. My hope is people will read my story and be encouraged to seek treatment, have a positive perception about people living with mental illness, and to keep hope alive.
If you enjoy reading my blog, "Overcoming Schizophrenia," you are in for a treat with What's On My Mind? This is a must read...
- Short informative read and easy to follow, reasonably priced
- Provides the human experience aspect of living with a mental illness
- Encourages people to seek professional help
- Shares a hopeful outlook on recovery living with mental illness
- Gives another perspective on mental illness which benefits others
- Assisting those on their recovery journey for themselves or a loved ones
I am so excited about this project and hope you will support me. This book is my first book, and certainly not my last!