The Author- Ashley

My photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
My name is Ashley and I am a lot of things, read this blog to learn more... Thank you for visiting my blog!

Friday, January 11, 2013

In the Moment

I am satisfied with my mental and emotional status. I believe this is because I am not as active with volunteer projects, which I have a habit of overloading myself. Also, I am not stressed about personal relationships. Generally, when I am under a lot of stress my well-being deteriorates.

Opposed to feeling overwhelmed and anxious, I feel focused and excited about the near future. I am receptive to new ideas and projects. I am enjoying this moment!

To learn more about schizophrenia visit Embracing My Mind, NAMI, Choices in Recovery, or Schizophrenia Society of Nova Scotia (Canada).

1 comment:

Tour Guide said...

My wife also finds herself more at ease when she has meaningful (not busy work, but stuff that makes a difference).