The Author

My Photo
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I am overcoming schizophrenia, and I believe others can too. Here is how I am managing my condition...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Moment of Silence for 9/11 Anniversary

On September 11, 2001 four commercial air planes were hijacked, and intentionally crashed into the Twin Towers, Pentagon, and a rural area in Pennsylvania. Members of al-Qaede are responsible for the terrorists attacks. Excluding the 19 hijackers, 2,974 people died as a result of the attacks.

Now we will have a moment of silence for the victims of the 9/11 attacks.

2 comments:

The Reluctant Dreamer said...

Yes. That day was a sad one indeed. Thanks for the remembrance of a day we shall never forget.

LAN said...

hi, i feel, that event still in front of my eyes!! let the people rest in peace!!